1. This item having second highest weight-age after re-tell lecture. So be focus on this, to achieve good scores in Speaking module.
2. There are 6 to 7 different types of things will get for this item type. Like describe bar-graph, line-graph, pie-chart, block-diagram, table, photo, picture, to name but a few.
3. You will get around 6 to 8 items. Including all different types of images as cited above.
4. Need to use different vocabulary words in this. For example you need follow below phrases to describe-
This bar-graph depicts the Australia population for 1950 to 2000. It noticeably showed from 1950 to 1970 the growth of people is steady. However, from 1970 to 1990 fall down and touches the lowest value 35 Billions. In and all, at last , it again taken off and reached the maximum value of 56 Billions.
Other starting phrases are: This pie-chart illustrates………..
This block diagram shows ……………
This picture / photo demonstrates……………
This line-graph denotes………..
5. Do not use much pillar words like (hmmmm, uhhh, etc) and not take long pauses.
6. Try to speak full time (40 seconds)
7. Content is not much important,, however it also one of the important factor. Main focus should be on pronunciation and oral fluency. Do not follow any separate pronunciation , use neutral pronunciation>
8.Try to identify main/key/essential points given in the diagram and describe those points.